Saturday 29 August 2009

And another thing

Actually I finished my blog for today, tonight, whatever; but then I remembered. Ah, what. I meant to explain a bit more what’s missing. The question marks.

A phobia can be a learned behaviour or can arise from some incident or trauma in the past. So far so good. It is rooted in the unconscious mind and is therefore available to hypnotherapic (is that a word) intervention.

Yeah, right. I’m gonna regress back to the time a question mark fell out of the sky and knocked me unconscious. I was seven and the question mark was at the end of the question is there a god.

I guess she heard me, the irony. As in, there is a god after all (question mark).

You know what, I could get used to this blog thing. Just need to be a little more light hearted and get some new toothpaste.

Damn, now I’ve got to find another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment